Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Just an Update

Nothing too interesting going on, but I'll just give a general update. Ohmygoodness, will this scale NOT COOPERATE WITH ME AND MOVE A SINGLE POUND? Sheesh! Stuck, stuck here forever at 146-148, or so it seems. All in all, I am fairly satisfied with this weight, though I want to push it lower. I really want to do those plastic surgery consults, but haven't started any of the legwork. Every time I start looking at plastic surgery websites, I just get kind of overwhelmed and stall out. My WLS did provide me with a couple surgeons' names, so I'll call upon them soon.

Really - there's no plastic surgery slush fund kicking around here, and I don't have any paid leave in the bank, so it's sort of low on the list of priorities. I am very curious, though, to hear from a plastic surgeon how much extra skin would be removed (both amount and weight) because I do feel it would get me awfully close to where I want to be.

As far as the boyfriend goes, things are clicking along very nicely. He's a great guy. We went fishing in his boat all day Sunday - my ex took the kids to celebrate Greek Easter with his family, and I met up with Greg early and spent the day on the lake with him. We caught a couple of rainbow trout: the fishing was super slow, but once we moved to a different part of the lake, we got a ton of bites. Only landed two, though, but I had a third one *almost* in the boat before he jumped off the line. It was a very fun day! We'll be having those rainbow trout for dinner tomorrow night, I believe.

I'm actually feeling pretty sick today, and have been taking DayQuil and Aleve Cold. My spirits are a little dampened, so although I had hoped for a good blog update, I'm kind of struggling with what to write! I'll come back when I'm not so stuffy. :)

2 comments:

  1. What about your insurance? do they cover any of it. I was reading this blog and found it interesting that her insurance covered some of it. http://www.runsforcookies.com/p/plastic-surgery.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having a great time. Gives me hope that there are good guys out there.

    Too bad about the loose skin. I'm noticing my boobs are getting very squishy and saggy and my butt as well. I dread the day I'm naked in front of someone (since I've been with the same person since I was 26 and 130 lbs.) You're my inspiration. Thanks for sharing. I love reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete