Friday, April 8, 2011

Sunshine! Made Especially for My Blog by Favicon Fixer

Hrm, did you know those little custom pictures in the URL for web pages is called a "favicon?" I had no idea. And if you look in the corner by my blog address, you hopefully see a bright yellow sunshine instead of the old Blogger "B." It was given to me courtesy of Dion at Favicon Fixer. Dion is on a mission to customize people's websites with cute little graphics and get rid of the generic stuff. I heard about this from my friend Kim at 23imaginaryfriends.blogspot.com.

Anyway, I left Dion my blog address and email address on his blog, and he emailed me easy instructions to make the sunshine come out here at Free Julie. I wish he could make it sunny in Seattle, too!

Go see Dion's blog if you want your own custom favicon for your blog. Tell him Free Julie sent you. :)

3 comments:

  1. Perfect favicon for you! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I have an anchor on mine. I googled it and did mine myself. I've already forgotten how I did it in the first place! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I will check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete