Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Don't Think I Didn't Notice

That the IUD was removed Thursday, and by the following Wednesday, I lost three pounds. Hrm. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :) (said very dramatically)

Or maybe it is. One never knows. But I am not one to stop and question the pounds that have chosen to melt away, "What exactly is your motivation for leaving? What was the deciding factor?" Either way, I am happy, happy, happy. That's 56 pounds baby, and the now-traditional five pound image:


Yeah, baby. Melt, melt away, little excess pounds. You are inching me ever closer to several major milestones:
- Being under 200 pounds
- Being halfway to goal
- Dropping into the next BMI category

I just couldn't be more excited! Last night I went to a volunteer appreciation dinner and got lots of nice compliments on my weight loss (and my hair, hahaha). I got a few, "I didn't recognize you!"s too. A very nice evening.

6 comments:

  1. I still love the hair comment when really you have dropped weight!! HA! The pounds are just melting away for you...so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had an IUD to remove. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! !!!! I am so excited for you! I cannot wait to be under 200!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! :) I am so glad for your support!

    ReplyDelete