Saturday, December 18, 2010

You Make a Grown Man Blush!

Today's WLS support group was fun. I got good information about my quandry over whether to have RNY or sleeve surgery. The people there are nice, and it's an enjoyable couple hours.

Most fun, though, was during the introductions. A rather attractive couple had wandered in late, and I was trying to guess which one had weight loss surgery. Turns out it was the husband. He introduced himself, saying he had lost well over 100 pounds since early spring, I believe. Something astonishing. I leaned over and whispered to my neighbor, then thought, what the hell, I'll just say it out loud: "It must be great fun for your wife to see her husband turn HOT." Oh my! The wife was roaring with laughter, the husband turned beet red, the whole room was laughing and having fun.

But seriously. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment