Thursday, December 30, 2010

Immediate Gratification (The Good Kind!)

Well, that was a short delay with the insurance denial! My surgeon talked to the medical administrator at my insurance company (aetna), and my gastric sleeve procedure has been approved for 1/11/11! Yahooooo!!

I was hoping, hoping, hoping it would turn out this way. It seemed like a small technicality to delay the approval for, and one that would just add cost and time delays for all parties (more appointments with the surgeon, the nutritionist, the physical therapist while we were biding time until my surgery date).

Yay! I am very happy and excited! Glad I kept those big-girl panties on and stuck to the liquid diet today, haha.

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful Julie! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is it that you have your surgery date!!! So excited for you.

    ReplyDelete