Monday, December 20, 2010

1/11/11 Looking Unlikely

Well, I just called my insurance company and my surgeon has not yet submitted the precertication request. Grr. I left a message with the surgeon, but there is even a possibility his office is closed this week (purely my speculation, since no one answered the phone at 10:00 a.m.).

Oh well. The insurance company has nine business days to review a request. Eek! With the holidays, it practically is only nine business days until my planned surgery! I don't mind a change in date, terribly, anyway. It will just be nice to be able to make plans. Right now my biggest complication is scheduling my ex- to take the kids for two weeks. It's only fair to him to be able to have a date set as soon as possible. (He is a massage therapist with crazy stupid hours and ridiculous part-time jobs cobbled together...and ouch, look, the anger/irritation of our marriage is burbling up again, ack!) Anyway, he is more than willing to take the kids for a couple weeks but I really do need to make sure he has enough time to plan for it as he frequently works evenings and alternate shifts and blah, blah, blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment